Thursday, July 18, 2013

Buy this for Your Teens!




My daughter just reviewed on Amazon  The Truth is Out There, a fantastic graphic novel/comic by Catholic Answers.  This is a decent apologetics course in the format of a sci-fi adventure/comedy.

Written by a young  Maronite monk, no less.

I believe that most confirmation classes in this country could be improved 100% , and result in more kids remaining in the church afterward, if this book were substituted for a large part of the mind-numbing drivel that these classes often contain.

Check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you completely. I bought a copy of this book for each of my confirmation students to read as summer reading. I'm going to give them a few weeks to read it, then we'll host a hot dog roast at my house to discuss the book. Father is going to bless the books before Mass this Sunday, then I'm handing them out after Mass. Please pray that they produce fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha those 2 characters remind me of that Breaking Bad show... Walt and Jesse ;] Now where did I put my coffee...

    ReplyDelete