Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Welcomes, Winners& Weekly Questions.



Welcome to the Coffee&Canticles member's list, MG, Elise, Russell, Amy, Michael S., Zita, and Rdifonzo. Whether you are a true newcomer, or a long time reader who finally clicked "Join this Site" just to boost my confidence that this blog really does get read, Welcome and thank you very much. 

Wednesday is Q&A Day. If anything about the Liturgy of the Hours has you scratching your head and wondering what to do next, please put it in a comment and I will do my best to answer. Russell almost had me stumped last week some mysterious shifting psalms in Daytime Prayer, but a little sleuthing through the breviary gave us the solution.

Remember the third book giveaway I announced a couple weeks ago. I announced the winners in the comments section of the giveaway post, and learned that readers don't tend to subscribe to comments! 
So, here's the list of winners again. I also will try to personally email each winner who actually has contact info available. 
The winners: Caroline, DeJanet, MadMaxi, Anon/Theresa, Christina,Anon/JJ, and Peony Moss. Peony,I love your name. You sound like a Beatrix Potter character. A cute little hedgehog or mouse, perhaps. 
Update:I'll make it easy on you email thesockeys"at" gmail "dot"com.
One more thing. After giving a pitch for Divineoffice.org yesterday, I forgot to tell you how to vote for them. So please follow this link to do that.