Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Questions and/or Your Two Cents




It's Wednesday once again: your chance to ask any questions, state any difficulty, or express any confusion regarding the Divine Office. Between me and our other brilliant readers who comment here, we should be able to help. Last week we discussed the problem of when to pray which hour when you have your days and nights mixed up physiologically due to working night shifts.

Also, welcome new follower, BARB. I hope you like it here at Coffee&Canticles.

Other news. I just finished the manuscript of an article that explains all about Third Orders. Two Coffee&Canticles  Readers, a lay Franciscan and a lay Carmelite, very kindly gave me there time with lengthy phone interviews. They are  CarmeliteMom Theresa and Barb, SFO, whose blogs I just linked here. Thanks very much, ladies.

One more thing, folks, I'm looking for some guest posts. Personal essays about how the Divine Office came into your life and how you keep it there. Or your own commentary on a particular psalm or reading. Just send it to my personal email,which is   thesockeys"at" gmail "dot" com.