Monday, September 19, 2011

Shameless Plea for Votes!

The Catholic Cannonball Blog Awards is a funky contest for those of us who haven't published books or garnered the kind of attention that those New Media, About.com, and other more prestigious award winners manage to garner all the time. But we nominees are out to prove to the world that, like the children of Lake Wobegon, we are ABOVE AVERAGE. 

Click on the link above and vote for me under the New Kid on the Block category, please.

Those of you who do not know Coffee and Canticles and are visiting here to check me out, please look over some archived posts in order to judge me, since this week I am in Severe Head Cold FogLand, and doubt that anything I write this week will leave you yearning to begin praying the Divine Office. I'll try, but the wit and wisdom tank is running low this week.

And do enjoy the contest sponsor, The Crescat, who is one funny blogger.