Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Weekly Q&A,- post nasal, crashed computer edition

What a week! Rushing to meet a deadline for some articles about Poland, Solidarity, and Blessed Jerzy Popieluszko, while laboring under a huge head cold, and dealing with a computer crash. Plus the distractions of conclave fever. Plus the distraction of one other little matter, but I've already mentioned that enough  in the last couple of posts.

Now I'm almost done sniffling, and working at the clunky  family desk top while my cute little netbook Fed exes its way to sunny California to get fixed.Right down to the wire, with one week left on manufacturer warranty.

Be sure not to miss the second reading for Sts. Felicity and Perpetua on Thursday. Last year I posted this this essay about these two mothers and why they are such wonderful patrons even for us non-martyr mommies.  If you weren't  following this blog last year you might want to check it out.

Okay, it's Q&A time. Although, I expect fewer and fewer questions in the future, given that other little matter mentioned above, about which I will say not more today.