Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sound the trumpets! Or the Kazoos!

The Everyday Catholic's Guide to the Liturgy of the Hours is now available!

A couple of readers wrote to tell me yesterday that Amazon had told them their pre-ordered copy was on its way. Huge shock to me, since last I checked, it wasn't going to be out til April 16th. I called the publisher to make sure Amazon wasn't hallucinating, and sure enough, the book came back from the printer and went out the door to Amazon on Monday.

So, despite a horrible cold, I'm excited.

Since you've all been so supportive of the blog and are all such devoted fans of the Liturgy of the Hours, I'm asking you to do a tiny favor which does NOT involve buying the book. (although that would be nice too.)

Please just go to the book's page on Amazon and click the little orange "Like" tab that appears just beneath the title.  To those of tender conscience, I"m not asking you to say you've read and like a book that you haven't read. Clicking "like" can just mean that you like me, or like the cover design, or like the idea of such a book existing. Or, that you like the Liturgy of the Hours and are happy it is being promoted and made known to others. Lots of "likes" will help with ranking for those who are searching for books on this topic.

So please do this little kindness for me, okay?  Thanks.